I will Speak Truth to Power
President Trump has become a tool of the "Swamp" he pledged to drain.
As Trump's apologist and puppet, our current Congressman,
Lee Zeldin, doesn't represent us.
Long Island deserves a representative whose actions will reflect
the values of our people,
not billionaire corporate lobbyists.
- Prevented gerrymandering in a federal court case
- Voted to regulate campaign financing in Suffolk County
- Tackled racist rhetoric in policymaking and law enforcement
- Held the wealthy accountable for taxes, creating more revenue for healthcare and public resources
- Stood at the barricades, to work and protest for social change, fairness and opportunity for all
- Stand up to the NRA to keep guns away from those who should least have them
- Overturn Citizens United and place limits on political campaign spending
- Provide public forums for transparency, questions, and input
- Fight for public financing of elections.
- I will fight for an independent, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- I will work to keep Wall Street accountable to Main Street
- Create a nonpartisan commission to draw district lines to avoid "gerrymandering"