Everyone is welcome
We are stronger with the economic and cultural value added by immigration.
To restore economic justice and civil rights to our communities, we must reform our broken immigration system.
- Pass the Dream Act
- Create reasonable pathways for immigrants to gain citizenship
- Prevent the deployment of local police as immigration agents
- Oppose municipalities honoring administrative warrants from ICE
- Restore reproductive rights of women in ICE custody
- Voted against Steve Levy's unconstitutional anti-immigration law in Suffolk County
- Worked with the Suffolk County Police Department to prevent racial profiling
- Publicly supported Eliot Spitzer’s proposal to make driver licenses available to immigrants