Supporting Our Troops
We need to support our troops after they get home
by providing comprehensive healthcare
and secure sources of income.
This will improve the economic self-sufficiency
of some of the most vulnerable individuals
in our society, boosting the economy
and lowering income disparities.
- Been an active member of the Veterans & Seniors Committee
- Provided extension of bus routes to Long Island State Veterans Home at Stony Brook
- Not send troops to fight illegal wars
- Help veterans find jobs and housing when they return from duty
- Assist veterans in furthering their education and job training
- Provide comprehensive healthcare to all former military personnel